|This article is a stub. You can help Black Survival Wiki by .|
Black Survival is a Real-Time Survival Game, where you must survive by any means out of 10 competitors in a deserted island. Make split-second decisions with a single click! Immerse yourself in the fierce battle for survival; you do not have a second to spare! Search, Craft, Attack, and Run!
Game Introduction[edit | edit source]
Real-Time Survival Game played by 10 people on a deserted island
- PvP games last roughly 20 minutes. Fights are easily played with a single touch.
- The island is divided into 22 areas, including Hospital, Forest, Beach, etc… As time passes, they turn into Restricted Areas, narrowing the battlefield.
- Fencer, actor, doctor, police, hacker, cook, student, and more! There are over 30 kinds of different characters to choose from.
- Gun, Bow, Hand, Blunt, Blade, and more! There's a total of 7 weapon types, each with their own strategies.
- Hundreds of different ingredients are hidden all over the island that can be used to craft over 600 types of weapons, tools, and foods.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Find different ingredients and craft a better weapon!
- Hunt wild animals and level up!
- Run away from the ever expanding Restricted Areas!
- If you want to survive, get stronger before everyone else. Kill the rest!
Game Modes[edit | edit source]
There are three game modes; PVP, Ranked game and Practice. PVP pits you against other players of similar rank in a death match. PVP does not affect your rank's overall score. Ranked games also put you up against other human players, but unlike in PVP you earn or lose rank points based on who or what you kill, and what place you finish (1st, 2nd, 3rd etc). Practice pits you against AI enemies.